Thursday 4 October 2012

Our New Light Table!

We introduced our new light table to the students today and were amazed by their enthusiasm and what they created.  Below are some images of their creative expression and discoveries at the light table.


O: "I make a people and I put two hands."
  

A: "We made different kind of colours. 
We put all of the stones on the different colours and
we saw the stones were changing colours."



F: "I can make green!  Yellow and blue make green." 

 



Z: "I made the sky, the stars in the night time."


We cannot wait to see what else the students create at our new light table! 






3 comments:

  1. I envy your light table - I would LOVE to have one. Enjoy seeing young creative minds at work : )

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Gurgiotis,
    Love the light table,you are still Afrah's fave kindergarten teacher,are you still at Thorncliffe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen Gourgiotis25 October 2012 at 19:26

    Hi Ms.Rehman, it is very nice to hear from you. Please say hello to Afrah from me. Yes I am still at Thorncliffe Park. If you are in the area please come by with Afrah for a visit.

    ReplyDelete